spade_friends
Message Forum

• TY Sherry... View
      by cidetwin on December 28, 2009 at 23:49:18 PST

When my ims are hit with players asking me to intervene and ask you Beth to stop your accusations...and this isnt the 1st time nor 2nd..nor 3rd..Yes I will do my job..i dont give a crap how much you make in $$$ at home, nor do I give a rat's butt how many peeps you think I call "favorites"..those are your words, def not mine. If I have a complaint..you bet I'm going to warn you..the word "cheat"..or accusing does not warrant ignoring..I do run many tournies as any lger knows..BIG DEAL..any1 can...but what Sherry said was true..90% is done for you players with a smile almost every day..hit the forum..do your damage..your pard was boxed for leaving the game...you were warned..no actions taken for the accusations...HMMMMMM "favorites"...seems a bit lame of a word, doesn't it!
    • TY Sherry... View
        by lllll_l234567890_lllll on December 30, 2009 at 06:31:46 PST

Is this thing called "beth" the same as meooowpotty?... the same person that sends IMs to ppl abt others cheating? Isnt she the one that didnt want to sit on my ivites and hold up the trny cuz her P was away? and finally started ^@*!#ing cuz they got DQd?

-69-

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• TY Sherry... View
        by sweetholly169 on December 29, 2009 at 18:09:24 PST

When my ims are hit with players asking me to intervene and ask you Beth to stop your accusations...and this isnt the 1st time nor 2nd..nor 3rd..Yes I will do my job..i dont give a crap how much you make in $$$ at home, nor do I give a rat's butt how many peeps you think I call "favorites"..those are your words, def not mine. If I have a complaint..you bet I'm going to warn you..the word "cheat"..or accusing does not warrant ignoring..I do run many tournies as any lger knows..BIG DEAL..any1 can...but what Sherry said was true..90s done for you players with a smile almost every day..hit the forum..do your damage..your pard was boxed for leaving the game...you were warned..no actions taken for the accusations...HMMMMMM "favorites"...seems a bit lame of a word, doesn't it!

LOL @ joyce dont do her job........Joyce you do a great job! I thank you for all you do....Beths job is to page people and accuse people of cheating and warn people of things she has no clue about and spread lies....lemme see if i can get those messages that i ignored cause i know the truth...ill pass them on to admin then we will see bout favortism LOL

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!