spade_friends
Message Forum

• YEAH, MS CHATTY AGAIN!! View
      by cidetwin on October 19, 2010 at 23:33:46 PDT

In retrospect, I do believe 99% of us were "invited" to this lg, meaningggggg...we all have a right to play here, lol here, and relax here. I really doubt a few of you would talk to a "boss" like has been written or your happy a$$ would be elsewhere! We have the whiners, argumentative natured peeps, gossip lovers,passive aggressives, that of course dont always come public in the lobby and many more types here. We also have the players that DO wanna fair fast game of spades, here for the sport of the game. WTH knows why we all may need a break from life at times, but many do. Give this place and the players the respect it takes to keep this lg. Hush and exit the room if you dont choose to go by lg rules. The insanity has run good players off...its not fair. I will never claim to be sweet, nice maybe , bossy at times..but Ive paid my dues..I do think Cases may allow a new lg to be formed, "spade_haters"...the name is available, if the shoe fits, then I suggest you open a new lg..but for now, the "players" in spade_friends need to act accordingly. No by "invitation only" will be needed for the spade_haters lg!!!!!!!
        by CLUB4STARS on October 24, 2010 at 00:43:40 PDT

In retrospect, I do believe 99f us were "invited" to this lg, meaningggggg...we all have a right to play here, lol here, and relax here. I really doubt a few of you would talk to a "boss" like has been written or your happy a$$ would be elsewhere! We have the whiners, argumentative natured peeps, gossip lovers,passive aggressives, that of course dont always come public in the lobby and many more types here. We also have the players that DO wanna fair fast game of spades, here for the sport of the game. WTH knows why we all may need a break from life at times, but many do. Give this place and the players the respect it takes to keep this lg. Hush and exit the room if you dont choose to go by lg rules. The insanity has run good players off...its not fair. I will never claim to be sweet, nice maybe , bossy at times..but Ive paid my dues..I do think Cases may allow a new lg to be formed, "spade_haters"...the name is available, if the shoe fits, then I suggest you open a new lg..but for now, the "players" in spade_friends need to act accordingly. No by "invitation only" will be needed for the spade_haters lg!!!!!!!

by CLUB4STARS on October 24, 2010 at 00:46:07 PDT

SIGHHHHHHHHH
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
Colorful Beaded Bracelets (291000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,150.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!