spade_friends
Message Forum

• Hi all View
      by cidetwin on November 10, 2011 at 20:10:53 PST

Seems as tho even if a tourney is made..we cannot seem to get even. I have had quite a busy Fall...not able to play much myself, but tried to make sure y'all did..even when busy. I made 2 tournies via my iphone from work Thurs evening...not that it matters..! Drama hits me as soon as I log in..this is getting old..Ive seen bout 6 peeps needing a box in 90 dys--most the time some1 is either being hurt or cussed. 9 years of this lg in operation..me here bout 5..adminning for 3 or so. Grow up..play if you want too, keep ur snide comments, provocations,bashes, hateful criticisms to yourself. I cease to come home from work and log into CC for while. Not much changes..mental time has ceased to be worth all this. Have fun!
    • Hi all View
        by akittycat_35 on November 20, 2011 at 15:29:29 PST

Seems as tho even if a tourney is made..we cannot seem to get even. I have had quite a busy Fall...not able to play much myself, but tried to make sure y'all did..even when busy. I made 2 tournies via my iphone from work Thurs evening...not that it matters..! Drama hits me as soon as I log in..this is getting old..Ive seen bout 6 peeps needing a box in 90 dys--most the time some1 is either being hurt or cussed. 9 years of this lg in operation..me here bout 5..adminning for 3 or so. Grow up..play if you want too, keep ur snide comments, provocations,bashes, hateful criticisms to yourself. I cease to come home from work and log into CC for while. Not much changes..mental time has ceased to be worth all this. Have fun!

• Hi all View
          by akittycat_35 on November 20, 2011 at 15:32:09 PST

Let me add to this that we would not have league now if not for cidetwin and her love for the league...why do we not all show our love to her...thx.
    • Hi all View
        by mymindisblown on November 15, 2011 at 15:31:47 PST

this is sad to read. i like to play here and like some of the people, not everyone is going to get along and you are not always going to win. ive noticed comments too and theres nothing we can do. you are not always going to win and everyone makes mistakes. im just happy saying gg, and good try. Joyce and Ray you are the reason i like to play in this league. very nice to everyone. you shouldn't have to feel like a babysitter. thank you for this league and all that you do. don't let the jerks get to you , returning comments is always going to make any situation worse. keep head up, and have a happy holidays to everyone.
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!