Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Standing View
      by 3badboy on June 22, 2019 at 10:20:58 PDT

/why is that whan the TD announced teams to play. There not the teams set up in Standing pairing ???

I was thinking that the purpose pairing then Standing is done is to have a team make up, but it not done the way by the TDs running the tourament.

I ve notice too the the way teams are call out by the TD is different then the way Standing hads the line up to play, ( who get to pick sides first an most of the time its the top player who the standing team make up. But I m top player in the bracket in standing the bottom team get to pick sides, WHY. )

3Badboy
    • Standing View
        by sirzombie on June 25, 2019 at 07:28:29 PDT

/why is that whan the TD announced teams to play. There not the teams set up in Standing pairing ??? I was thinking that the purpose pairing then Standing is done is to have a team make up, but it not done the way by the TDs running the tourament. I ve notice too the the way teams are call out by the TD is different then the way Standing hads the line up to play, ( who get to pick sides first an most of the time its the top player who the standing team make up. But I m top player in the bracket in standing the bottom team get to pick sides, WHY. ) 3Badboy

• Standing View
          by sirzombie on June 25, 2019 at 07:39:41 PDT

/why is that whan the TD announced teams to play. There not the teams set up in Standing pairing ??? I was thinking that the purpose pairing then Standing is done is to have a team make up, but it not done the way by the TDs running the tourament. I ve notice too the the way teams are call out by the TD is different then the way Standing hads the line up to play, ( who get to pick sides first an most of the time its the top player who the standing team make up. But I m top player in the bracket in standing the bottom team get to pick sides, WHY. ) 3Badboy
        ALL THINGS ARE RAN BY THE TDS IN THE HAVE THERE LITTLE WORLD OF PLAYERS YOU FIT IN YOU OK IF YOU DONT THEN YOU U ARE A NOBODY THERE IS SO MUCH THAT GOES ON IN HERE IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU COULD SEE PEOPLES HANDS AND THE THINGS THEY DO TO WIN I WIN ALL THE TIME IN RATED GAMES BUT HAVE TO PLAY FAST AND PLAYERS DONT HAVE REG P OR DO THE HAVE THE TIME TO USE TRILIAN MSG OR OTHER SOFTWARE PROGRAM CARD PLAYERS HAVE THE PEOPLE OR OVER HALF THE PEOPLE IN THIS LEAGUE CHEAT AND YES I SAY CHEAT STRAIGHT UP CAUSE THEY NOW THEY CANT BE CAUGHT DOING IT SO THE DO IT THIS LG STUFF IS A JOKE AND MOST OF THE PLAYERS ARE ALSO SOME ARE OK LIKE YOU AND FEW OTHERS TDS PAIR UP PLAYERS AND RIGHT THEY DONT GO THE PARRING LADDER ITS A JOKE THEY GIVE YOU SOME REASON I HAVE BEEN TOLD JUST DO WHAT THE TD TELLS YOU TO DO,,,,, I GUESS IF TD SAYS GO OUT AND STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND HOPE THE CARS GO AROUND YOU AND DONT HIT YOU BETTER DO AS YOUR TOLD WELL MY THOUGHT TO THAT SCREW THE TDS MOST ARE ALL FEMALES AND CONTROL ISSUES CNT DO IT AT HOME OLD MAN BEAT THERE ASSES SO THE COME ON HERE AND TRY TO RUN US MEN THEY ARE A JOKE BUT SOME ARE OK LIKE ESS SHE OK ANYWAYS JUST MY THOUGHT WAKE UP AND SMELLL THE TRASH IN THE DUMPSTER BUDY GL
Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Live Support is available to our Diamond members as one of the many features of their premium membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!