World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• Silky_Mermaid's Passing View
      by Armed4Fun on August 23, 2015 at 22:19:24 PDT

It is with a heavy heart that inform you that our dear, sweet Silky_Mermaid has passed away. I do not know the exact cause of her passing, but I assume it was due to heart failure since she had on-going heart issues. I am including a link to her obituary below which includes a Guest Book if you would like to extend your condolences to her family and especially to her young daughter Kara. Kara was Silky's pride, joy and entire world. The love and dedication Mary expressed to that child was creme de la creme. RIP sweet Silky. I am sure you're modeling your newest clam bra to all the other creatures in that great big ocean in the sky.
        by maxagaz on August 25, 2015 at 08:23:31 PDT

I am sorry to learn her passing she was a very nice person.
        by playingforfun99 on August 25, 2015 at 07:50:26 PDT

It is with a heavy heart that inform you that our dear, sweet Silky_Mermaid has passed away. I do not know the exact cause of her passing, but I assume it was due to heart failure since she had on-going heart issues. I am including a link to her obituary below which includes a Guest Book if you would like to extend your condolences to her family and especially to her young daughter Kara. Kara was Silky's pride, joy and entire world. The love and dedication Mary expressed to that child was creme de la creme. RIP sweet Silky. I am sure you're modeling your newest clam bra to all the other creatures in that great big ocean in the sky.

Silkys Obituary

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!