Boneheads
Message Forum

• Passing of My Beloved Husband View
      by Ifiestyone2 on April 21, 2021 at 20:44:03 PDT

Cit and Des,
    Thank you so much for the condolences and prayers. Please thank the other members as well. My family and I are doing the best we can. Forty years my husband and I were blessed to spend together. Pray my strength in the LORD. ~ Love Fiesty

by pjaneld on May 7, 2021 at 09:00:09 PDT

Cit and Des,Thank you so much for the condolences and prayers. Please thank the other members as well. My family and I are doing the best we can. Forty years my husband and I were blessed to spend together. Pray my strength in the LORD. ~ Love Fiesty

by ljblack6 on April 30, 2021 at 09:08:43 PDT

Cit and Des,Thank you so much for the condolences and prayers. Please thank the other members as well. My family and I are doing the best we can. Forty years my husband and I were blessed to spend together. Pray my strength in the LORD. ~ Love Fiesty
      So sorry for your loss :(
        by PPGtdSuper on April 28, 2021 at 07:23:56 PDT

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss my friend <3 . I am thinking of you and your family.
        by sindie201 on April 23, 2021 at 00:46:04 PDT

by sindie201 on April 23, 2021 at 00:50:45 PDT

by AshleyP0625 on April 22, 2021 at 16:22:04 PDT

Fiesty!! So sorry to hear of the passing of your husband!!😫😫 I can't imagine what you are going thru, 40 years WOW!! Thinking of you!!💜💜

by CrossMyHeart725 on April 21, 2021 at 20:48:59 PDT

FIESTY,'
      MY CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS, CROSS

Tournament Time EDT
Nidink
Now playing at Nidink
League Admins
Desertgirl2020 (Head Admin)  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Boat Anchor Bottle Opener (155000)
18-in-1 Snow-flake Multi-Tool (165000)
Aquarium Groot Air Bubbler (185000)
18-in-1 Snow-flake Multi-Tool (165000)

Over $4,312,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!