69ers
Message Forum

• Types Of Tours View
      by McSplits on April 2, 2008 at 05:55:35 PDT

Just a Observation When 98 percent of tours played are bowling maybe those complaining about not being able to beat certain members should spend more time practicing or maybe sugesting to the TD's that you would like to play something other then bowling. When i first joined there where some player who where unbeatable and it those players who made me practice harder and play better . DragonSlayer960,Tastyshrimeater and Funfreetime where the the three wgo come to mind that nobody stood a chance against and its because of them that i got determined to learn the tricks and make my self better. and again i can only say pipstips.info is one of the best instructional sights on pogo bowl i have seen, So dont give up 69ers the few who think it's not fair i jump bowling and learn the game . Thank You All So Very Much
Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
sheluvslvng (Head Admin)
SSG1969  
Pixi  
glory_dee  
suzanne152blue  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!