cribpals
Message Forum

• Update on Staff Changes View
      by just_jadey on October 24, 2021 at 13:31:52 PDT

Good afternoon Pals!
    I wanted to keep everyone in the loop concerning changes with staff. Judy has asked to be removed from staff at this time due to medical reasons. I have honored her request and truly appreciate the years of service to Cribpals and Gemini. She has made our league a better place! Lets keep her in our continued prayers for healing.

The Admin team has decided that Mark (math_man314159) will be a good fit to join the Team. He has hosted numerous tourneys and is a friend to all and he is willing to take on the job. He handles himself with dignity and a cool head (and that's not always easy).Welcome Mark! You get double pay as Admin....*lol*

• Update on Staff Changes View
        by thirty1for2 on October 25, 2021 at 16:53:08 PDT

Good afternoon Pals!I wanted to keep everyone in the loop concerning changes with staff. Judy has asked to be removed from staff at this time due to medical reasons. I have honored her request and truly appreciate the years of service to Cribpals and Gemini. She has made our league a better place! Lets keep her in our continued prayers for healing. The Admin team has decided that Mark (math_man314159) will be a good fit to join the Team. He has hosted numerous tourneys and is a friend to all and he is willing to take on the job. He handles himself with dignity and a cool head (and that's not always easy).Welcome Mark! You get double pay as Admin....*lol*

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
just_jadey (Head Admin)
Kribbin4fun
snakebite018  
klasykat  
math_man314159  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,150.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!