Euchrethis
Message Forum

• Happy 10th Birthday Euchrethis!!! View
      by xPowerfulx1x on April 1, 2013 at 17:21:35 PDT

Congratulations, Matey and Berry on 10 years!!! What a huge milestone for Euchrethis. I have certainly enjoyed my time here the last 4 1/2 years. I remember when Euchrethis was created and the paper tours that Sybil ran in the rated rooms of Playsite to get herself trained and ready to open her league. I joined on the first day. I was a member on and off for the first year and a half. I was in the box or banned most of the time (lmao) ~ I had many mixed feelings and emotions in that time. Then, I ventured on to a new beginning with Euchreplanet. As with any rivarly in a competitive atmosphere, there were several arguments and fights over the next two years between Euchrethis and Euchreplanet. When Playsite closed down, both leagues went their own way to different sites. The rivarly between the 2 leagues dwindled and seemed minimal. Then, one sad night, I got wind of sad news from Matey and Euchrethis ~ Philsgirl had passed away. At that point, all of our grudges and differences were put aside. All of our arguing was set aside and forgotten. We were all mourning the loss of a fellow euchre member that we had all played with in Playsite. I did not know her well, but I do remember playing with her in league play or in rated. My heart went out to Matey and Euchrethis for their loss. I immediately joined Euchrethis that night as did a few other Planet members that knew Philsgirl. Of course, they had a Memorial tournament in her honor that we all supported. It was a new beginning for both leagues. Euchreplanet was in Pogo at the time. Matey and a few from Euchrethis would come over to support us after they had their tours. I and others from Euchreplanet would do the same and support their tours. Both leagues became friendly with each other. Last February, I moved Planet to HW. The two leagues that started out together in Playsite, were back to playing in the same site in HW. There was no more rivalry or animosity between the two leagues! Matey and Euchrethis opened their arms to us. She was a big help, getting comfortable and situated with HW. Our friendships between leagues grew as we have supported each other. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Matey, we have had several differences and views on things, but we always get past them. I have treasured our friendship over the past year and a half and look forward to many more differences (lmao). Congrats on 10 years!!! Hugsssss, I love you and Euchrethis!!!!
    • Happy 10th Birthday Euchrethis!!! View
        by MadamxEuchre on April 1, 2013 at 17:32:41 PDT

Jean and Shirl ~
      I whole-heartedly agree with what Bry has said here - it's AMAZING to me that we have this wonderful relationship! You guys have done such an awesome job with Euchrethis and I am one proud member :) Thank you for all that you do to make this a warm and fun place to be! Here's to many, MANY more years together! Lots of love to you guys <3

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!