foreverspades
Message Forum

• Games You Like to Play?? View
      by spadecrazyme on September 10, 2015 at 13:36:23 PDT

We want to hear from you members...What Games would you like to have played? We cant promise all of them but we are in process of adding some games so we want to hear from you!. Please reply here or email Forevers_Char at rainbow_star_dreamer@yahoo.com Thank you for supporting Foreverspades!

• Games You Like to Play?? View
        by spadecrazyme on September 10, 2015 at 13:42:28 PDT

I do not like to have the time slots designated for a specific game. I hate suicide, so I can never play the six oclock tourneys. 3 5 0 is one of my favorites and is not played very often. There are way too many regular and regular AG tournies. Those can be played anytime in other rooms. I would like to see more double eliminations since there are so few people playing in the early afternoons. If you are going to play twisted mirrors or truth or dare use the settings created for those games!!!! As for random isnt all day wed enough?
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
Rita415 on ah
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!