Good Times Euchre
Message Forum

• RULES View
      by Sparky64 on February 1, 2020 at 11:57:38 PST

I have a question for all members>>> Do you think becuase someone gets disconnected or has real life unexpected happen while you are in tourney that its cause to be disqualified.. Case in point>>> I was in trny and driveway man showed up early to work on my drive, trny had just started and i had been waiting long time for it to start, i was disqualified after only 3 min. which i know is rule, but i am in in a few other leagues where as along as you get back before game is over you can resit, that way its fair to all involved after all sub wasnt scheduled so why would sub have an issue of getting up and original player resume that is fair for everyone isnt it? The answer i got was well keeps trny moving the thing im purposing would not delay but get player back in, just asking what everyone else thinks...I never get in a trny if i think im going to be interrupted but agin the real world sometimes messes things up
    • RULES View
        by Eeclipse on February 12, 2020 at 20:28:24 PST

I have a question for all members>>> Do you think becuase someone gets disconnected or has real life unexpected happen while you are in tourney that its cause to be disqualified.. Case in point>>> I was in trny and driveway man showed up early to work on my drive, trny had just started and i had been waiting long time for it to start, i was disqualified after only 3 min. which i know is rule, but i am in in a few other leagues where as along as you get back before game is over you can resit, that way its fair to all involved after all sub wasnt scheduled so why would sub have an issue of getting up and original player resume that is fair for everyone isnt it? The answer i got was well keeps trny moving the thing im purposing would not delay but get player back in, just asking what everyone else thinks...I never get in a trny if i think im going to be interrupted but agin the real world sometimes messes things up

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
spadesalone_on8 (Head Admin)  
bitemebaby69 (Chomp Chomp)  
I_love_frogs_2000 (Froggie)  
olivia822 (Kiwi)  
PopNCntryMusic (Snap Crackle POP)  
IrishEyesofBlue (1 Sweet P)  
Maverick_2 (Horse Whisper)  
poohe (KC Cheer Squad)  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!