Good Times Euchre
Message Forum

• Jlgcards,Jackie View
      by Bravada7 on May 29, 2020 at 06:14:37 PDT

It is with much sadness that Jackie asked me to let you all know that she is in hospice. The cancer has spread through out her stomach. She could hardly talk, and was in much pain.
    She asked me to let you all know how much she has enjoyed all the people here, and the fun. She said you all have brightened her time,and appreciated the friendship and the euchre games with so many folks.
    The sad part , the pandemic situation has not allowed any visitors or family to visit her, so she is all alone in her suffering.Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I know we will miss her.Ian, she mentioned you specifically as well as many others who she very much appreciated.It is with much sadness that I must relay her message. Sincerely, Jackie, (Bravada7)
    • Jlgcards,Jackie View
        by Sullyridge on May 29, 2020 at 06:52:21 PDT

It is with much sadness that Jackie asked me to let you all know that she is in hospice. The cancer has spread through out her stomach. She could hardly talk, and was in much pain.She asked me to let you all know how much she has enjoyed all the people here, and the fun. She said you all have brightened her time,and appreciated the friendship and the euchre games with so many folks.The sad part , the pandemic situation has not allowed any visitors or family to visit her, so she is all alone in her suffering.Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I know we will miss her.Ian, she mentioned you specifically as well as many others who she very much appreciated.It is with much sadness that I must relay her message. Sincerely, Jackie, (Bravada7)

• Jlgcards,Jackie View
        by Sullyridge on May 29, 2020 at 06:51:41 PDT

It is with much sadness that Jackie asked me to let you all know that she is in hospice. The cancer has spread through out her stomach. She could hardly talk, and was in much pain.She asked me to let you all know how much she has enjoyed all the people here, and the fun. She said you all have brightened her time,and appreciated the friendship and the euchre games with so many folks.The sad part , the pandemic situation has not allowed any visitors or family to visit her, so she is all alone in her suffering.Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I know we will miss her.Ian, she mentioned you specifically as well as many others who she very much appreciated.It is with much sadness that I must relay her message. Sincerely, Jackie, (Bravada7)

• Jlgcards,Jackie View
          by T_ma5 on May 29, 2020 at 08:55:20 PDT

Please let Jackie know that I am very saddened by this and am praying for her.
        • Jlgcards,Jackie View
            by Bravada7 on June 2, 2020 at 14:24:09 PDT

It is with much sadness that Jackie asked me to let you all know that she is in hospice. The cancer has spread through out her stomach. She could hardly talk, and was in much pain.She asked me to let you all know how much she has enjoyed all the people here, and the fun. She said you all have brightened her time,and appreciated the friendship and the euchre games with so many folks.The sad part , the pandemic situation has not allowed any visitors or family to visit her, so she is all alone in her suffering.Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I know we will miss her.Ian, she mentioned you specifically as well as many others who she very much appreciated.It is with much sadness that I must relay her message. Sincerely, Jackie, (Bravada7)Please let Jackie know that I am very saddened by this and am praying for her.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
spadesalone_on8 (Head Admin)  
bitemebaby69 (Chomp Chomp)  
I_love_frogs_2000 (Froggie)  
olivia822 (Kiwi)  
PopNCntryMusic (Snap Crackle POP)  
IrishEyesofBlue (1 Sweet P)  
Maverick_2 (Horse Whisper)  
poohe (KC Cheer Squad)  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!