Good Times Euchre
Message Forum

• loss of Peg VanNevel pitchinpeg View
      by bernermom5 on October 6, 2020 at 00:54:56 PDT

I am so sorry to let everyone know that Peg passed away yesterday from Covid-19. She was a good friend and the better half of our "Two Hot Mamas" team. She was only recently diagnosed with Covid last week, and I am just in shock that she is gone. Please keep Peg and her husband Larry and family in your prayers.
        by cheekykat2 on October 11, 2020 at 15:36:52 PDT

I am so sad I just found out about peg
      I have played online with her since nekkid euchre league days
      Condolences to her family xxx
        by HunnieBee on October 9, 2020 at 09:52:04 PDT

I am so sorry to hear of pegs passing. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family. I sent her family a card.

by dolluvr_50 on October 6, 2020 at 10:53:33 PDT

Having met Peg in person several years ago, I felt that when you met her, you had a friend. She gave her all whether it was games or the good works she did for her community I hope her memory will live on and be an inspiration for all who knew her. May she rest in peace and the happy memories bring comfort to her friends and family
          by tas_devil_au2003 on October 7, 2020 at 05:29:44 PDT

Having played euchre with Peg for a very long time I was deeply saddened to hear of her death from Covid. My thoughts are with Larry and the family at this sad time. Pauline Scott (tas_devil_au2003)

by brock_high on October 6, 2020 at 08:53:16 PDT

I am very sorry to hear about Peg. what a great loss. Prayers to her family and friends.

• Re: loss of Peg VanNevel pitchinpeg View
        by bitemebaby69 on October 6, 2020 at 07:37:24 PDT

So sorry to hear of Peg's passing. Thought's and prayers for her Family. R.I.P Peg , you will be missed ....

by tas_devil_au2003 on October 6, 2020 at 04:44:26 PDT

I am so sorry to let everyone know that Peg passed away yesterday from Covid-19. She was a good friend and the better half of our "Two Hot Mamas" team. She was only recently diagnosed with Covid last week, and I am just in shock that she is gone. Please keep Peg and her husband Larry and family in your prayers.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
spadesalone_on8 (Head Admin)  
bitemebaby69 (Chomp Chomp)  
I_love_frogs_2000 (Froggie)  
olivia822 (Kiwi)  
PopNCntryMusic (Snap Crackle POP)  
IrishEyesofBlue (1 Sweet P)  
Maverick_2 (Horse Whisper)  
poohe (KC Cheer Squad)  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!