spade_friends
Message Forum

• RAY View
      by davzlove on August 26, 2010 at 11:46:44 PDT

I just wanted to tell you all how special Ray is to me. There have been times that he SHOULD have cussed me like a dog, NUT no, he still treated me with respect and dignity. I am by no means the easiest person to get along with but with Ray, its like he knows. He lets me rant and rave and get it all out then gives me a big ole net hug and loves me even more!
    Ray means more to me than just a league person.....he is my friend and today, online, that is VERY hard to find!
    Thank you, Ray, for the tours, the talks, the kindness that u bestow to all spade friends and keeping it real!

• Re: RAY View
        by lllxlll_sherry_lllxlll on August 28, 2010 at 19:24:43 PDT

hmmm are you talking about the same ray I know?? Cause that sure was a TALL compliment Les. Thank gawd we dont have to HUNT him down, cause hes always at the club 4 stars.

: I just wanted to tell you all how special Ray is to me. There have been times that he SHOULD have cussed me like a dog, NUT no, he still treated me with respect and dignity. I am by no means the easiest person to get along with but with Ray, its like he knows. He lets me rant and rave and get it all out then gives me a big ole net hug and loves me even more!
      : Ray means more to me than just a league person.....he is my friend and today, online, that is VERY hard to find!
      : Thank you, Ray, for the tours, the talks, the kindness that u bestow to all spade friends and keeping it real!

• RAY View
        by CLUB4STARS on August 28, 2010 at 02:23:01 PDT

I just wanted to tell you all how special Ray is to me. There have been times that he SHOULD have cussed me like a dog, NUT no, he still treated me with respect and dignity. I am by no means the easiest person to get along with but with Ray, its like he knows. He lets me rant and rave and get it all out then gives me a big ole net hug and loves me even more! Ray means more to me than just a league person.....he is my friend and today, online, that is VERY hard to find! Thank you, Ray, for the tours, the talks, the kindness that u bestow to all spade friends and keeping it real!

Leslie, Thank you for the compliment,Hmmmm I know I am not all that perfect, but if I can let someone have a happy heart that would be my achievement,so I will keep on trying lol
    • RAY View
        by davzlove on August 26, 2010 at 11:47:25 PDT

I just wanted to tell you all how special Ray is to me. There have been times that he SHOULD have cussed me like a dog, BUT no, he still treated me with respect and dignity. I am by no means the easiest person to get along with but with Ray, its like he knows. He lets me rant and rave and get it all out then gives me a big ole net hug and loves me even more! Ray means more to me than just a league person.....he is my friend and today, online, that is VERY hard to find! Thank you, Ray, for the tours, the talks, the kindness that u bestow to all spade friends and keeping it real!

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Live Support is available to our Diamond members as one of the many features of their premium membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!