spade_friends
Message Forum

• ALL TDS PLEASE READ View
      by davzlove on April 5, 2011 at 22:03:30 PDT

Earlier this month there were 2 letters sent regarding tourney times and how they needed to be ran according to lg rules. If by chance u didnt get the email please hit me up on messy and lemme kno so i can be sure to forward it to your correct email. Today is April 6, 2011 and from this point on there should be no ????s about what type of tourneys to run, 1v1, 2v2, how many buxs to charge, spamming on lg pager, being here 30 min before tour time.......we are all seasoned TDs and really this is becoming trivial when it comes to some.
    Another point I would very much like to stress is that you DO NOT have to like me or any other TD to be respectful to them. We are all here on our own free will and when you cause drama in the lobby ESPECIALLY with another staff member...man oh man doesnt that look AWFUL on our league?? If you cant be nice or ignore someone JUST CLICK THE BIG RED X and come back when you can. Any questions please feel free to contact me on messy. I personally thank each and every one of you for taking your personal time and ensuring that members have a tourney to play in. Without you there would be no tours! THANK YOU!
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!