Still Trying Crib
Message Forum

• Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
      by DolphinNelly on March 2, 2007 at 03:58:34 PST

Hiya,

I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

Thanks Nelly

• Re: Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
        by Rpeach2175 on March 9, 2007 at 20:45:24 PST

: Hiya,

: I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

: Thanks Nelly

Before You can become a Tournament Director in Still Trying, you have to be an active member for over 90 days .And if you have been a Tournament director for some other League then it has to 6 months.Neither can you be a Tournament Director in two leagues.There has to be a vote with the admin. team also.

• Re: Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
        by Rpeach2175 on March 9, 2007 at 20:44:10 PST

: Hiya,

: I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

: Thanks Nelly

Before You can become a member in Still Trying, you have to be an active member for over 90 days .And if you have been a Tournament director for some other League then it has to 6 months.Neither can you be a Tournament Director in two leagues.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
sasysusie (Head Admin)  
kennyg1951  
thin-ice  
DARLMARCOU  
Cheerio906  
rpeach2175  
pixidesign316  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members can move LadderBux between their accounts. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,812,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!