Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• Where did Twisted go???????? View
      by AK-Fishin on October 30, 2005 at 13:51:22 PST

Well I have to write something here, there was a time when things were put in here all the time, announcing winners of special tourneys, greetings to new TDs or any special things that have happened.

I cannot believe this league went downhill, all my hard work and those of other Admins and TDs. I go to play and all there is are crazy games, and in lobby people are being ignored when asked a question.

What happened to the friendliest league? What happened to our members? Where is the staff?

Sorry but I had to get this out, good luck with the league.

Berni
    aka Twisted Alaskan

• Re: Where did Twisted go???????? View
        by KandyKane on October 30, 2005 at 14:06:33 PST

It isn't the same Twisted has found a new style on how things are. :( It will never be the same as the good ol days when we laughed and had lots of fun.
      Hugssssssss KK

: Well I have to write something here, there was a time when things were put in here all the time, announcing winners of special tourneys, greetings to new TDs or any special things that have happened.

: I cannot believe this league went downhill, all my hard work and those of other Admins and TDs. I go to play and all there is are crazy games, and in lobby people are being ignored when asked a question.

: What happened to the friendliest league? What happened to our members? Where is the staff?

: Sorry but I had to get this out, good luck with the league.

: Berni
      : aka Twisted Alaskan

• Re: Where did Twisted go???????? View
          by beanabana1 on October 31, 2005 at 06:42:36 PST

Well it's a shame that it had to take Berni's words in order to has something posted in this forum since early Sept ? And look what she had to exspress. I have felt that way a long time now. I used to come and play 9pm and 1030pm, but everytime i would come in and say hi usually noone spoke except 1-2 ppl and that was nice , otherwise be ignored.But I noticed evrything has changed all the way down to certain TD's waiting for their friends to hurry and jump in while others had the door shut in their face,...... being one of the 1st to be signed in and if you were on auto and waiting on a p ,when it was time to start , you would have been dropped without the td asking if you had a p ...... but not for "certain" players ??? I found it a chore to come to this league lately and thats sad..But I love my friends and I love to socialize when I come here to play,as this is my time w/o any disruptions here at home. Well I am done also , it's just a shame something so alive became so distinct.To all the TD"s and Admins who made this league what it "WAS" ty ty. Hugs all take care.
        Michele {BEANABANA}
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!