World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• League Anniversary View
      by CaptKiribati on May 15, 2015 at 14:42:09 PDT

Hello all you wonderful World League members.

The league will again be celebrating another anniversary the first part of June.

I feel we can show ALL the hosts and administrators how much we all appreciate what they do for us and the long hours and work they put in to keep us off the streets and give us a great league and place to play backgammon.

The prizes for the anniversary tournaments come out of their own pockets... not to mention the shipping costs.

I am making a donation to defray some of their costs. If you can do the same...be it a few dollars or donate a prize, I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by them.

I would think any host would be able to tell you how to do this.

So lets show them how much we value and appreciate all they do for us.

Thanks
    Warren [ currently Capt Kiribati ]

• League Anniversary View
        by ThunderRoad75 on May 15, 2015 at 15:10:17 PDT

Hello all you wonderful World League members.The league will again be celebrating another anniversary the first part of June. I feel we can show ALL the hosts and administrators how much we all appreciate what they do for us and the long hours and work they put in to keep us off the streets and give us a great league and place to play backgammon.The prizes for the anniversary tournaments come out of their own pockets... not to mention the shipping costs. I am making a donation to defray some of their costs. If you can do the same...be it a few dollars or donate a prize, I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by them.I would think any host would be able to tell you how to do this.So lets show them how much we value and appreciate all they do for us.ThanksWarren [ currently Capt Kiribati ]
      AWESOME POST CAP
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
It is against MyLeague.com policy to share passwords.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!