World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• Prayers for Una View
      by Armed4Fun_ on October 19, 2011 at 10:12:54 PDT

Hello Everyone,

Please add Una and her family to your prayers as her husband is struggling with a health crisis at the moment.

I don't want to share too much of her personal information as she is a private person so I am just requesting your prayers for now as they are greatly needed.

Thank you,

Armed

• Prayers for Una View
        by Badshiloh36 on October 22, 2011 at 20:04:13 PDT

(((((Una))) You and your family are in my prayers. Miss you...and hope you will be back at the tables soon!!!
    • Prayers for Una View
        by ohboyjjf on October 22, 2011 at 17:18:16 PDT

Hello Everyone,Please add Una and her family to your prayers as her husband is struggling with a health crisis at the moment. I don't want to share too much of her personal information as she is a private person so I am just requesting your prayers for now as they are greatly needed.Thank you,Armed

• Prayers for Una View
          by ohboyjjf on October 22, 2011 at 17:23:37 PDT

Praying for a speedy recovery. Your friends here in the Wlge league will keep you and your family in our prayers.

ohboyjjf

• Prayers for Una View
        by winnerjeanineee on October 19, 2011 at 19:52:59 PDT

All my Love and Prayers are with you and your family GF
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!