Gin (ygin)

Message Forum

• interested in a game?? View
      by hummycherub on January 24, 2014 at 09:58:37 PST

anyone interested in giving me a game so I don't purge? I had trouble with java since Sunday was able to get in the last 2 days but no one is ever around. I got up to play in bingos 9 but it was gone.
    • Re: interested in a game?? View
        by Monalisa62003 on January 28, 2014 at 18:10:12 PST

: anyone interested in giving me a game so I don't purge? I had trouble with java since Sunday was able to get in the last 2 days but no one is ever around. I got up to play in bingos 9 but it was gone.

If u see this msg, id love to play. Used to play this ages ago. However i too cant get java working. I might get it working by the weekend.

• Re: interested in a game?? View
        by Monalisa62003 on January 28, 2014 at 18:09:28 PST

: anyone interested in giving me a game so I don't purge? I had trouble with java since Sunday was able to get in the last 2 days but no one is ever around. I got up to play in bingos 9 but it was gone.

If u see this msg, id love to play. Used to play this ages ago. However i too cant get java working. I might get it working by the weekend.

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
dart_ygin (cases_op_dart)
sherry_ygin  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!