Gin (ygin)

Message Forum

• sad christmas View
      by sly_48_98 on December 23, 2013 at 19:21:03 PST

tonight @836 my oldest daughter betty passes away.i will be off for a few days
    • My heartfelt prayers ampamp condolences nt View
        by sherry5561 on January 9, 2014 at 12:12:33 PST

: tonight @836 my oldest daughter betty passes away.i will be off for a few days

• Re: sad christmas View
        by RLSpark on December 25, 2013 at 20:54:01 PST

I'm so sorry, Sylvia and Earl. May God bring peace
      and comfort to you and your family.

Robbie

by jerseymom2u on December 24, 2013 at 17:22:36 PST

: tonight @836 my oldest daughter betty passes away.i will be off for a few days

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family Sylvia during this difficult time.

Therese

by Dart268 on December 23, 2013 at 19:31:08 PST

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts will be with you and your family.

by bigdogcop on December 23, 2013 at 19:41:21 PST

Sorry for the loss of your daughter Sylvia. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sorrow.

by bingo_berry on December 24, 2013 at 01:50:27 PST

: Sorry for the loss of your daughter Sylvia. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sorrow.

So sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you Sylvia and Earl at this most sorrowful time....Bingie

by Ladybenz on December 28, 2013 at 17:05:55 PST

: : Sorry for the loss of your daughter Sylvia. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sorrow.

: So sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you Sylvia and Earl at this most sorrowful time....Bingie

Sylvia- My heart goes out to you during this time of sorrow. May you be comforted by the many prayers being said for you.
            Ladybenz

by carolina1226 on December 29, 2013 at 07:01:15 PST

I do not think that there could be worse sorrow than losing a child. I am so sorry!! Carolina1226
                  by panpao on December 30, 2013 at 09:14:00 PST

Sorry for the loss of your daughter Sly and Slys. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time of your life.

by texastrubble on December 31, 2013 at 07:18:24 PST

No one should have to suffer the loss of a child ... our prayers for comfort from the Father to you Sylvia and Earl

: Sorry for the loss of your daughter Sly and Slys. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time of your life.

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
dart_ygin (cases_op_dart)
sherry_ygin  
League Tips
Diamond members can use their LadderBux to gift a "trial" Gold membership to another user for a two-month period as long as the receiver of the Gold has never had a premium membership before.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!