Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Just Updating... View
      by HELMETHUGGER69 on January 7, 2012 at 10:03:38 PST

Hello Mountain friends..Hope everyone had a great holiday season and HAPPY NEW YEARS to all...Has been a rough few months...I came out of remission about 3 weeks ago..Think it's just about over...I lost a Grandmother in Oct and a good friend of mine overdosed as well...Then my other Grandmother passed away just before Thanksgiving...Our Holidays were ok, but a little strange...I apologize for not bein on yahoo for a bit...Boy...Seems like it changes everytime I get here...lol...I just a post-it note on my monitor to remind me to go to Euchre and anyone that has me on FB, if I'm on there around tourney times, please send me a little reminder...Not sure how it works, but any Mountain person who doesn't have me as a friend, don't hesitate to send me a request...If it still works that way...Just let me know you're from the Mountain...Can't believe the Mountain is turning 12...I was with yall for almost 9 of those...lol....Bojo....Thank you for the bux gift...Muchly appreciated...Hope to be in a tourney soon...Yall take care and will be seein' ya soon...If you wanna add me at FB, just use this email addy and pop a lil message about the Mountain...I try to keep everyone in categories...TTFN....Mark
    • Re: Just Updating... View
        by pattie1005 on January 9, 2012 at 12:13:35 PST

Hi Mark - great to hear from you - keep on keeping on for us. Pattie
Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!