Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Back in Remission!!! View
      by helmethugger69 on April 17, 2012 at 08:08:48 PDT

Howdy Mountain Climber friends...For those that don't have me on FB, just wanted to let ya know that my disorder is going into remission...In hopes...Just finished 3 weeks in the hospital...I'm sure you know what kinda nightmare that is...I'm still gettin' back on my feet, but am ready to start playin' online again...WooHoo!!!!...Still have hand probs, so don't be offended if I don't chatter like I used to, plus...I can barely see that lil chat room...lol...I plan on gettin' great cards...I figger maybe Yahoo will do me good since I've been gone so long...lol...I've been getting alotta add requests on my msgr...I'm tryin' to see if it's Mountain folk, but am lil slow...If ya can leave a lil msg with the add will help..Hell...I don't even know if I know how to add...lotsa changes...If anyone has time, could ya hit me up with an email of any names that have changed or not used or gone so I can clean up my poor unused msgr...lol...Have rambled enuff...Hope to cyall tonite or real soon....Hope everyone is doin' great, feel free to add this email addy if ya on FB, and lookin' forward to some great games of euchre...Peace...Mark
    • Back in Remission!!! View
        by dolphyn6140 on April 24, 2012 at 14:57:18 PDT

Glad to hear...thats good news! Hugsssssssssss
    • Re: Back in Remission!!! View
        by fluffycat45us on April 19, 2012 at 07:37:11 PDT

: Howdy Mountain Climber friends...For those that don't have me on FB, just wanted to let ya know that my disorder is going into remission...In hopes...Just finished 3 weeks in the hospital...I'm sure you know what kinda nightmare that is...I'm still gettin' back on my feet, but am ready to start playin' online again...WooHoo!!!!...Still have hand probs, so don't be offended if I don't chatter like I used to, plus...I can barely see that lil chat room...lol...I plan on gettin' great cards...I figger maybe Yahoo will do me good since I've been gone so long...lol...I've been getting alotta add requests on my msgr...I'm tryin' to see if it's Mountain folk, but am lil slow...If ya can leave a lil msg with the add will help..Hell...I don't even know if I know how to add...lotsa changes...If anyone has time, could ya hit me up with an email of any names that have changed or not used or gone so I can clean up my poor unused msgr...lol...Have rambled enuff...Hope to cyall tonite or real soon....Hope everyone is doin' great, feel free to add this email addy if ya on FB, and lookin' forward to some great games of euchre...Peace...Mark

Glad to hear this. We sure do miss you. Hope to see you soon.

by pattie1005 on April 23, 2012 at 17:32:08 PDT

:Good news - we look forward to seeing you in Social 2 soon!
        by _gloop on April 17, 2012 at 08:44:38 PDT

Nice to hear from you :) I hope and pray things go well for you! I also hope to see you at the tables.

_gloop

: Howdy Mountain Climber friends...For those that don't have me on FB, just wanted to let ya know that my disorder is going into remission...In hopes...Just finished 3 weeks in the hospital...I'm sure you know what kinda nightmare that is...I'm still gettin' back on my feet, but am ready to start playin' online again...WooHoo!!!!...Still have hand probs, so don't be offended if I don't chatter like I used to, plus...I can barely see that lil chat room...lol...I plan on gettin' great cards...I figger maybe Yahoo will do me good since I've been gone so long...lol...I've been getting alotta add requests on my msgr...I'm tryin' to see if it's Mountain folk, but am lil slow...If ya can leave a lil msg with the add will help..Hell...I don't even know if I know how to add...lotsa changes...If anyone has time, could ya hit me up with an email of any names that have changed or not used or gone so I can clean up my poor unused msgr...lol...Have rambled enuff...Hope to cyall tonite or real soon....Hope everyone is doin' great, feel free to add this email addy if ya on FB, and lookin' forward to some great games of euchre...Peace...Mark

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can give your friends up to 2,000 LadderBux every week if you are a Platinum Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!