Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• My First Newsletter as HA View
      by ziasmum on May 31, 2012 at 03:57:42 PDT

Hello Mountaineers,

It is with excitement that I have accepted the position of Head Admin of Mountain.

I have been with the League for a lot of years now (showing my age it seems) and I have the job of trying to get us back on our feet. Whilst we may never be the power that we have been in the past I do believe that we can get ourselves out of the depths that we are in at present.

To get us out of those depths is going to take some hard work on the part of both staff and members and I am asking for your support to see if we can achieve this.

The Admin Team has been expanded to include some "new blood" and is now composed of the following people

Linnie_Lou
    Pattie1005
    Fluffycat45
    Bojo3002
    Goofysucker@ymail.com
    Cancan4ever1
    x_din0mite_x

Gloop will remain on the Admin Team in name only and will not be taking an active part in running the League.

Yes we have a big Admin Team and no we dont really have the member numbers to need such a team but the way I figure it is if we have all these people on board then we have a decent sized team that will hopefully come up with some ideas to boost our popularity and hey - as Admin they gotta host occasionally - Im not totally silly you know.

If you have any issues, questions or suggestions you can speak with any of the Team. It is my hope that the Admin Team will run as just that - a Team - where all will have their input and all issues will be discussed and in most instances we will go with "majority rules".

We are also hoping to get our Forum up and running properly so that people want to visit to find out what's happening. We are hoping that perhaps we can find where some of our past members have gone and what they are doing and also what our present members are doing.

I would like to have a weekly newsletter but in all honesty not sure I have the patience to send something out on a weekly basis - at least not in these early days where we will have only minimal news.

We are hoping to be able to have tournaments on the hour and half hour from 6pm until 9/10 pm. Obviously this depends on TD's and players. We will also be changing the MIA ruling for 1/2 hour tourneys to 5 minutes.

I realise that there is a lot of reading in this newsletter and no "fun" stuff but I hope you have read to the bottom and just maybe will consider dropping by to Social 2 to support us as we try to breathe some life back into the Mountain.

I can be contacted on Yahoo Messenger (ziasmum) or by email (ziasmum@gmail.com)

Cheers

Ziasmum
    Head Admin
    (had to put that ... lol )

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!