Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• It would figure... View
      by icecold_blues on May 31, 2012 at 22:35:56 PDT

Ok is it me or does something smell rotten in Denmark??? Umm Sally?!?!? how is it that now that your "Big Cheese" your also sitting atop the ladder at the #1 spot?!?!? Coinsidence?!?!? I don't think so after all I KNOW how bad you sux at playing the game of euchre!!! I call "Shenanagans!!!!"........ J/K ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! yeah like you could ever abuse your power that way!!! lmao Damn I'm funny sometimes... I slay me!!!
    • Gimme a break you !!!!! View
        by ziasmum on May 31, 2012 at 23:09:25 PDT

: Ok is it me or does something smell rotten in Denmark??? Umm Sally?!?!? how is it that now that your "Big Cheese" your also sitting atop the ladder at the #1 spot?!?!? Coinsidence?!?!? I don't think so after all I KNOW how bad you sux at playing the game of euchre!!! I call "Shenanagans!!!!"........ J/K ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! yeah like you could ever abuse your power that way!!! lmao Damn I'm funny sometimes... I slay me!!!

• Oh By the way... View
        by icecold_blues on May 31, 2012 at 22:50:18 PDT

Congrats on new cases ladder ymeuchre league job title.... I think that maybe in light of this new status of "managerial" control, that maybe this league isn't doomed after all.... I feel they made an excellent choice!!!....... No offense _gloop.... After all your the reason we are ymeuchre league members, Etnians, good friends, and just throw the dang cardnians in the first place.... Mad respect for you _gloop you had to deal with a lot of crap during your reign. And on behalf of the entire league I would like to say "Thank You Very Much", and also "We're So Sorry _gloop" But i can honestly say if it wasn't for your 3rd green boob i probably wouldn't of even given this league a second look... Thanx Again for giving me a place where i can take my clothes off and run around the lobby a few times and really make myself at home. 3 cheers! for the 3 tittied green Gloop !! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray!
      • Re: Oh By the way... View
          by _gloop on June 1, 2012 at 07:47:27 PDT

Thank you. I keeping doing "whatifs" Whatif I had stepped down sooner, whatif I hadn't started a new career, whatif I had taught Zia how to player euchre sooner and whatif I had learned I do like broccoli earlier in my life?

I have only good thoughts about my decision to turn the reigns over to Zia.

_gloop
        NOT the HA (I had to say that)

: Congrats on new cases ladder ymeuchre league job title.... I think that maybe in light of this new status of "managerial" control, that maybe this league isn't doomed after all.... I feel they made an excellent choice!!!....... No offense _gloop.... After all your the reason we are ymeuchre league members, Etnians, good friends, and just throw the dang cardnians in the first place.... Mad respect for you _gloop you had to deal with a lot of crap during your reign. And on behalf of the entire league I would like to say "Thank You Very Much", and also "We're So Sorry _gloop" But i can honestly say if it wasn't for your 3rd green boob i probably wouldn't of even given this league a second look... Thanx Again for giving me a place where i can take my clothes off and run around the lobby a few times and really make myself at home. 3 cheers! for the 3 tittied green Gloop !! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray!

• You are now saying that I can play euchre ? View
            by ziasmum on June 1, 2012 at 15:07:29 PDT

: Thank you. I keeping doing "whatifs" Whatif I had stepped down sooner, whatif I hadn't started a new career, whatif I had taught Zia how to player euchre sooner and whatif I had learned I do like broccoli earlier in my life?

: I have only good thoughts about my decision to turn the reigns over to Zia.

: _gloop
          : NOT the HA (I had to say that)

: : Congrats on new cases ladder ymeuchre league job title.... I think that maybe in light of this new status of "managerial" control, that maybe this league isn't doomed after all.... I feel they made an excellent choice!!!....... No offense _gloop.... After all your the reason we are ymeuchre league members, Etnians, good friends, and just throw the dang cardnians in the first place.... Mad respect for you _gloop you had to deal with a lot of crap during your reign. And on behalf of the entire league I would like to say "Thank You Very Much", and also "We're So Sorry _gloop" But i can honestly say if it wasn't for your 3rd green boob i probably wouldn't of even given this league a second look... Thanx Again for giving me a place where i can take my clothes off and run around the lobby a few times and really make myself at home. 3 cheers! for the 3 tittied green Gloop !! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray!

• I second your thoughts on this one View
          by ziasmum on May 31, 2012 at 23:10:03 PDT

: Congrats on new cases ladder ymeuchre league job title.... I think that maybe in light of this new status of "managerial" control, that maybe this league isn't doomed after all.... I feel they made an excellent choice!!!....... No offense _gloop.... After all your the reason we are ymeuchre league members, Etnians, good friends, and just throw the dang cardnians in the first place.... Mad respect for you _gloop you had to deal with a lot of crap during your reign. And on behalf of the entire league I would like to say "Thank You Very Much", and also "We're So Sorry _gloop" But i can honestly say if it wasn't for your 3rd green boob i probably wouldn't of even given this league a second look... Thanx Again for giving me a place where i can take my clothes off and run around the lobby a few times and really make myself at home. 3 cheers! for the 3 tittied green Gloop !! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray! hip hip! Hooray!

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!