Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Moving Forward View
      by ziasmum on July 1, 2012 at 08:25:16 PDT

I am delighted to be able to tell you that we have some new members who have joined in the last month and our active player number has increased.

We are still find it hard at times to get enough for our tourneys but we are managing to host more and more as we move foward.

We do need YOUR support. We dont need you to play every day (it would be nice) but just pop in and play a tourney whenever you can - you are always welcome and we would love to see you.

Our mornings are starting to go really well and many days now we have players for 3 tournaments instead of having to beg for players for just one and that is really exciting for me.

We would love to get our 10 am spot back up and running so if you are someone who can play at that hour could you let me know so I can pass it on to Goofy and Dsch both of whom are more than happy to host for you at that hour.

If there is anyone out there who is interested in playing in the early afternoons - say around 1 - 3 pm again could you let me know and I will talk to our TD's and see who is able to host at that hour (wont be me - Im in bed at that time 3 - 5 am Aussie time).

Cheers

Z

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can redeem your LadderBux for prizes Check out our LadderBux Redemption Center to see what is available.
LadderBux Redemptions
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!