Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Scoot152 View
      by roses35_us on October 18, 2012 at 17:37:58 PDT

Hi Everyone,
    I have written and sent a letter to what I hope is the correct to Scott and his wife Loretta .I am beyond worrying about him .I included my cell phone number. I am hoping that they just had to give up their internet. So now we play the waiting game . I am hoping to hear something either by phone or letter sometime next week. I will make another post as soon as I hear something. Also my new laptop is almost ready , I should be in to play soon,
    Love and Hugs x0x0x0x0
    Linda
    • Thanks Rose been wondering about Scooot. View
        by fluffycat45us on October 25, 2012 at 11:16:33 PDT

: Hi Everyone,
      : I have written and sent a letter to what I hope is the correct to Scott and his wife Loretta .I am beyond worrying about him .I included my cell phone number. I am hoping that they just had to give up their internet. So now we play the waiting game . I am hoping to hear something either by phone or letter sometime next week. I will make another post as soon as I hear something. Also my new laptop is almost ready , I should be in to play soon,
      : Love and Hugs x0x0x0x0
      : Linda

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
If your friends and family tell you to get some fresh air, you can always take a laptop outdoors.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!