Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Cruise 2014 is ready to book! View
      by _gloop on May 9, 2013 at 08:27:32 PDT

Come join us on April 27th, 2014 on our 11th Gloop Cruise, sponsored by Case's Ladder/Myleague!

Next year we are going to Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Mahogany Bay onboard the Carnival Legend. This will be a fabulous 7 day cruise with tournaments, prizes, gifts, private cocktail parties and more! I help with roommate matching, handicap travel, budget payment plans and hotel arrangements to Tampa where we set sail from. I get great pricing and lots of perks for our group! This is a NON profit adventure, I give back all I receive from Carnival to the cruisers in one form or another.

Please go to http://www.gloop.ca. There you will find my contact information, pricing, past cruise pictures and more! Tell your online/offline friends and family. Talk/post to your league members too. EVERYONE is welcome to join us!

If you have never cruised before or are an avid cruiser, THIS is the way to go! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at gloopytrucker@gmail.com.

Gloopy

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!