Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• RIP Moochygoof View
      by angierm1 on November 23, 2016 at 18:23:38 PST

To all my fellow Mountain Euchre family...I wanted to pass on the sad news about a friend of our league who played for years with us. Moochygoof aka Christine Jones has passed away today after a long hard fought battle with cancer. Please keep here family and friends in your prayers during this difficult times. May You Fly High with the Angels. Love You Chris....You will be missed.
    • My prayers, thoughts and love go out to her family and friends View
        by ziasmum on December 9, 2016 at 17:33:14 PST

: To all my fellow Mountain Euchre family...I wanted to pass on the sad news about a friend of our league who played for years with us. Moochygoof aka Christine Jones has passed away today after a long hard fought battle with cancer. Please keep here family and friends in your prayers during this difficult times. May You Fly High with the Angels. Love You Chris....You will be missed.

• my deepest condolences View
        by xtreme_31 on November 25, 2016 at 10:49:41 PST

i am very sorry to hear this sad news

my deepest condolences to her family

mike

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
A Platinum or Diamond membership is an individual account intended for people who are participating on several leagues. Friends or relatives cannot share the same account.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!