Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Gloopy?? View
      by dolphyn6140 on December 6, 2011 at 11:56:03 PST

How is Gloop doing? Saw she had major surgery, any news? Sure hope all is well! *remembers her 1st lost out in the country (road to nowhere) trip. omg she wrecked the truck and maybe was put on probation?? Scarry at the time but lmao about it now! (lady is a trip!)
    • Re: Gloopy?? View
        by _gloop on December 8, 2011 at 19:49:25 PST

Well howdy!

Sure is nice to see your name...giggle..thanks for reminding me of my probationary days, LOL

Well, I am doing ok I guess. Hurt myself pretty bad after my surgery in a fall...I am once again off work and in bed :(

But...I have lost over 40 pounds now since my surgery and I feel like I have a brighter future if I can quit being such a dang clutz!!!

Miss you guys, I wish I had a computer beside my bed but I do not :( So I have to sneak in here to check my messages. What a pleasure to see you back!

Maybe I can sneak in here next week and play a game or two with you all!

Gloopy
      Professional Truck Driver!

LOL

: How is Gloop doing? Saw she had major surgery, any news? Sure hope all is well! *remembers her 1st lost out in the country (road to nowhere) trip. omg she wrecked the truck and maybe was put on probation?? Scarry at the time but lmao about it now! (lady is a trip!)

by dolphyn6140 on December 9, 2011 at 08:11:25 PST

Take it easy and get well soon! Your health is more important. Hugssssssssssssssssssss (gently)

by dsch1_osh on December 8, 2011 at 12:41:16 PST

Hope she is well
Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!