Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• Ware is the #1 View
      by US_Clinton on August 31, 2002 at 09:49:50 PDT

ware is the cases #1 i have not seen him since we had the prob with Difficulty seting befor he was in the room 24/7 now i take a look at his record and he only plays 1 or 2 games a week and it tieing up the ladder i was CC2 #1 and CB_Recon cryed that i would not give him a chance to move up so thay kicked me down 10 ranks for that im not i just want a chance to play on my pet map this time with no tricks with the difficulty settings our record is i won 3 of the 5 games that i ever played him and i want to take him down from the #1 spot and and clame it for my self and give all a chance to move up like it shuld be he has been thare to long to but i bet after he's down he will be back in the room 24/7 as he was befor .... SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY ......SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY.....SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY .... DONT HIDE WE WONT HURT YOU
    • Re: Ware is the #1 View
        by SpitfireBlitz5 on December 28, 2002 at 10:42:24 PST

: ware is the cases #1 i have not seen him since we had the prob with Difficulty seting befor he was in the room 24/7 now i take a look at his record and he only plays 1 or 2 games a week and it tieing up the ladder i was CC2 #1 and CB_Recon cryed that i would not give him a chance to move up so thay kicked me down 10 ranks for that im not i just want a chance to play on my pet map this time with no tricks with the difficulty settings our record is i won 3 of the 5 games that i ever played him and i want to take him down from the #1 spot and and clame it for my self and give all a chance to move up like it shuld be he has been thare to long to but i bet after he's down he will be back in the room 24/7 as he was befor .... SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY ......SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY.....SS MAN COME OUT AND PLAY .... DONT HIDE WE WONT HURT YOU

• Re: Ware is the #1 View
        by _irgendwas on September 11, 2002 at 08:28:07 PDT

lol

Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
You can give your friends up to 2,000 LadderBux every week if you are a Platinum Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)

Over $4,819,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!