Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• GDS_MONGOBUFFOON View
      by CSO_Viper1 on January 9, 2004 at 19:00:17 PST

His comment on TH:
    Pure BS. A CRS mapped scenario he s played multiple times. He knew where to put every unit and what the unit covered. This is my last ladder game and good riddance. These players have no integrity. They have no interest in trying to create a fair and competitive game. They re only interested in winning and they dont care how they do it. I thought pet maps may have ended when that idiot BRAKE quit but i was completely wrong. My fraternity brothers are laughing their collective asses off that I might even think these games possess some integrity. CC3 is dead and these pet map asses more than did their part to kill it.
    Well it was a fair CRS map scenario i played a few times but he got me too the point where i nearly gave up! I continued and he made some mistakes. It was a good game but a pity he is frustrated. PS: what clanmates?
    • Re: CSO Viper1 View
        by US_Brake on January 24, 2004 at 09:30:28 PST

[i]I thought pet maps may have ended when that idiot BRAKE quit but i was completely wrong. My fraternity brothers are laughing their collective asses off that I might even think these games possess some integrity. CC3 is dead and these pet map asses more than did their part to kill it.[/i]

When it comes to playing and making ladder battles no one has more experience or integrity than myself. I make new battles on the spot, it only takes 2-5 mins. And I have every singe mod and map for CC3 made. When I play Cases Ladder I always ask my opponent to give me the name of a new map so I can make a brand new battle if its my turn to host. I dont need a rehearsed battle to win a game of CC3, Im good enough to beat any of you guys without any so called help.

I have been a long time outspoken player for good sportsmanship and fair playing in Close Combat III Cases Ladder games. But it hasnt done much good, becouse most players either A. Cant make a decent battle or B. When they lose they cry like a little kid and call everything a pet map or a cheat scenario.

The biggest problem is lack of competition. I started playing Cases MSN Ladder becouse it was a way to play more CC3 games online. But since most players are aware of my skills they tend to avoid even playing me unless I am above them in the ladder.

As far as CSO_Viper1 and his Clan CSO. They never supported Cases ladder and always insulted it and the players who enjoyed playing it. Its no suprise that CSO_Viper1 has left this post with an insult directed at me, like his clanmates he has no class.

Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,819,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!