BidWhist
Message Forum

• AFRICAN AMERICAN PRIZE BOXES View
      by INJURYCOMP on January 15, 2022 at 07:35:02 PST

For years I have asked MYLEAGUE to give more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES.

For example - if you go to FIRE'S page you will see that - years ago she was able to post a GIFT that commemorated MLK DAY. Since then they have never offered anything like that. I have written them repeatedly asking for more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES and so far I have been ignored.

Therefore, I am asking that more folks suggest to MYLEAGUE that more African American themed items be given consideration here. We are here everyday and should be represented! They offer themes for other Holidays - even Ground Hog day and St. Patrick's day themes.

Thank you for listening!

-INJURYCOMP

• AFRICAN AMERICAN PRIZE BOXES View
        by INJURYCOMP on October 24, 2023 at 13:27:50 PDT

For years I have asked MYLEAGUE to give more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES.For example - if you go to FIRE'S page you will see that - years ago she was able to post a GIFT that commemorated MLK DAY. Since then they have never offered anything like that. I have written them repeatedly asking for more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES and so far I have been ignored.Therefore, I am asking that more folks suggest to MYLEAGUE that more African American themed items be given consideration here. We are here everyday and should be represented! They offer themes for other Holidays - even Ground Hog day and St. Patrick's day themes.Thank you for listening! -INJURYCOMP

• AFRICAN AMERICAN PRIZE BOXES ! View
          by INJURYCOMP on October 24, 2023 at 13:28:59 PDT

For years I have asked MYLEAGUE to give more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES.For example - if you go to FIRE'S page you will see that - years ago she was able to post a GIFT that commemorated MLK DAY. Since then they have never offered anything like that. I have written them repeatedly asking for more African American GIFTS and PRIZE BOXES and so far I have been ignored.Therefore, I am asking that more folks suggest to MYLEAGUE that more African American themed items be given consideration here. We are here everyday and should be represented! They offer themes for other Holidays - even Ground Hog day and St. Patrick's day themes. Thank you for listening! Help! -INJURYCOMP

Tournament Time EDT
Bid Whist Online
Now playing at Bid Whist Online
League Admins
Firehawk (Head Admin)
nayx2
Sshuga
TroubleT
angel717  
Sonjaellis0283  
AlwaysaLady7  
League Tips
A tournament is a short-term competition with a scheduled beginning and end. Players may register to play in a tournament on any League for which they are registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!