Euchrethis
Message Forum

• Congrats EUCHRETHIS on 4Yrs. more inside.... View
      by iwasred on March 31, 2007 at 21:45:44 PDT

I would just like to take a minute and congratulate EUCHRETHIS league on a Fabulous 4yrs as a league and Team. We have been thru many rough times down the road to our success we know and love today and there have been only Many Many more Great times and laughs and Many more to come and cherish.

I would also like to Thank Sybil530 for Running such a great and fun league for all of us you have showed us what being a big part of an extended Family is like and that great i love being part of this Extended Family i think of this league more as immediate Family than extended.Thank-You Sybil530.

We have all Grown to love and play in this league and i hope that it will continue for many more years to come.

Without the Members this league would not be what it is today so i want to also Thank all of the members and Volunteers in this league for making it fun.
    Thank-You all for a Great 4yrs and many more to come.

iwasred
    Head TD/Admin
    Euchrethis
    Myleague TD Support.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!