Euchrethis
Message Forum

• Thank You All 2nd attempt LOL View
      by mymate on July 13, 2008 at 12:46:09 PDT

This is just a message to Thank each and everyone of yas who helped celebrate mine and Kats birthdays.To all the TDs who generously donated out 70,000 bux in that 24 hours was truly amazing and not forgetting the 300 my sis won for her loner,EGG!Nice to see everyone get a share of the big buxs and amazing how the beer fridge never ran out <(* ).To Kev and AKA who sent the birthday girls flowers,that was a lovely surprise knowing they came all the way from the other side of the world and found thier way down under.A special mention about phils who recently had her 5th anniversary with the league,great milestone on its own,wtg and nice to have you back home after spending sometime in hospital.To iamurwoman our newest TD who opens the lounge every afternoon and does an awesome job and great to see she has her 10 tourneys in already.To mocha who hosted TOC this month with a turnout of 16,fantastic job i must say,and congrats to Kev and Zippy for winning it.Last but not least,just a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your continuos support,who loves yaaaa,Matey does :o))
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla(Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!