Euchrethis
Message Forum

• euchrethis family View
      by lathrop13 on July 14, 2008 at 12:33:06 PDT

euchrethis family thanks so much for everything i truly am glad to say you guys are a great crowd keep up the good work love ya all lathrop13
    • euchrethis family View
        by LanyIsLost on August 26, 2008 at 11:38:22 PDT

euchrethis family thanks so much for everything i truly am glad to say you guys are a great crowd keep up the good work love ya all lathrop13
      I like euchre, if I'm gonna be online euchre is what I choose to play. If there are no tournies scheduled when I log in, I will play the sit and plays or a tourney at other sites where I'm a member. My league of choice has always been euchrethis but sometimes a break is called for. In my honest opinion the euchrethis family of members are the classiest, funniest, and warmest of them all. Lathrop has done a great job of hosting, as have all the td's, keep up the good work gang.
    • Re: euchrethis family View
        by mymate on July 14, 2008 at 21:36:44 PDT

: euchrethis family thanks so much for everything i truly am glad to say you guys are a great crowd keep up the good work love ya all lathrop13

Well Lath i have to agree with ya,we do have a great bunch of family here now that the odd bad apple or two has fallen outta the cart and rolled to where they think the trees are greener on the other side,or is that grass,LOL.Amazing how so many have left and came back cos the grass aint always greener on the other side of the fence.Im glad to have you back and you do a terrific job hosting,when ya can make it online,hehe.I wish you and your lady well on the birth of your 1st child,within the next few months and hope everything goes well for the both of yas.Who loves ya,Matey does :o))

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
The link to the rules for the League is located in the sub-menu on the Home tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!