Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• Great Spades Tip! View
      by __Fav0red1__ on July 9, 2007 at 09:43:58 PDT

Always return your pards lead! If you were first to play a card and were one suited in hearts, and led say the 3 hearts and won the trick, you would want me to play my next heart then right? So you could get your cut! So It's the same thought process from your pards perspective. If I lead a suit and you get the lead, plz come back that suit I led, even if it's 2 turns before you get the lead back, now if your are strong in spades and one other suit, then lead low spades, you will pull out all the cuts from the ops and control the lead, get the lead back, then play your strong off suit to set the ops, because they can't cut. So when I say, "Run Spades", lead a keep your high spades, lead a low one, and pull the high spades. Then you have the high ones left to pull the rest of the ops spades, but keep count, because if you get to where there are 2 left and your op has one left,run your strong offsuit then until they have to cut, then you can play your strong off suit again and you have control over the rest of the hand. If they get the lead by a bad dealer off of that off suit, you still have your spade left to get the lead back, that's why you dont want to pull that last one when there are 2 left. And you can finish out the set! Just a Tip From Skip! Dont know about you all, but a little extra cash each month is great to make between games, I have a great place I was making about $60 extra a month in my spare time between games, with a few hours of my time each month. It helped for that pizza I wanted to order or just some gas money, check it out http://www.cashcrate.com/260304 and email me at favored__1@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Great credible site. But I know that we all aren't rich, and you can start a survey before a game, and finish it after a game. I'm doing very well now. And have been for over 6 months, and get paid monthly, so If it's for you great, if not great. Sorry to include this in here, but I know more people would play, if they could get that extra day off of work which leads to more activity. Just want to help the league. :) Take care Skip __Fav0red1__ EatiNaLLuRTriX Ann01ntedSpader and ThoughtProceSS :)
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!