Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• some questions for admin or thoughts by others View
      by pilsudskis on August 4, 2007 at 17:49:55 PDT

i don't wanna rock the boat but was wondering about the thinking or voting on a couple of issues

First and foremost the issue of MUST HIDE CARDS
    i am very familiar with the issues of perceived or actual cheating kibbers

but i personally feel there are many more easily accessable methods of cheating if thats the issue

My stance is that kibbing can be an extremely good method of learing techniques of play by observing players.Darn, open cards even gives us an oportunity to question debatable moves

QUESTION----if all players agree at table can we play with open cards for kibbers?

SECOND
    ISSUE;;;;table talk rule this is my commentary-----i appreciate the need for the examples used YET the most inadverdant table talk is allowed when a person can state NSP in middle of hand-----sets can easily be overlooked early inhand and pard may not know to dump winners afetr set has occurred

at this point it would be a tuff habit for players to break so i am not asking it to be reviewed BUT it is a sore spot...i am probably more tolerant of inadverdant tabletalk then most people but i do care about well worded rules

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
If you know of some fun house rules for a game, try asking a TD to use them for a tournament.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!