Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• Message posted for HA_Rox_Cathy_9 PLEASE ALL READ View
      by FAS_Fire_Crafty on September 6, 2007 at 11:42:50 PDT

Reply to Sender Recommend Message 1 in Discussion

DEAR FRIENDS,

Before gossip,,problems, and upset arises let me set you all to rest by letting you know the following facts:

ELS_EVAN3 has stepped down temporarily from HEAD admin. He has personal issues and needs time to work them out. He has turned over Head Admin to me with complete trust and faith I will keep FFA, FFAS, and FFAR the great leagues they are. He has told me HE WILL RETURN!!

It has always been the practice of a head admin to give the title to someone they trust if they need to leave temporarily or permanently. I am honored he chose me !

I have accepted the position of HEAD ADMIN and Evan knows, as I hope you all know, I will do my very best to keep FFA the wonderful, fun, fair league it is. We will all have to work together-----but it can be done. My goal is to hand Evan back a league that's is as good if not better than we are today !!

I can not do this alone!! I need your support in all areas. i need my admin team to be solid and strong, and my cappies and co cappies too! The policy of zero tolerance will remain
    in full effect. Nothing will change as far as policies etc. We are about FUN FOR ALL--nit-picking and drama will not be tolerated

I need to get settled and deal with the most important issues first, so please be patient. If you need help ask for it----we will get to everyone !! I will be planning a league meeting soon where we can set some goals and work towards them.

UNTIL then..........as they say.......... TAKE MY HAND AND WE'RE halfway there !!!!
    We can and will do this for Evan until he returns. It is the very least we can do as members
    of the GREATEST league anywhere!!! So UNITED we stand and DIVIDED we fall. As long as we work together all will be fine. THIS LEAGUE WILL ALWAYS BE- FUN FOR ALL and it will always have the greatest people as its members. We are surely an exceptional group!

The bottom line my friends is this league belongs to us--all of us !!! I am your head admin now but everything else remains the same. Let's play, socialize and be who we are while
    trying to enhance this league in anyway we can. Be positive, be supportive, and be a part
    of keeping Evans vision of FFA alive until he returns.

I am here for you now and always counting on your help as we move forward. You will be hearing from me soon! Thanking you all in advance for your support I am,

Very Truly Yours,
    ROX_CATHY

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!