Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• Prayer Needed and My Apology View
      by ur_gotcha on September 20, 2007 at 11:02:03 PDT

First, I would like to apoligize for leaving in the middle of a singles game the other day. I received word that my brother had passed away and I was unable to continue the game as I am sure you will all understand. I cannot recall the names of the other players, but please know that under no other circumstances would I ever just leave a table.

Secondly, as I mentioned earlier, I lost my brother Tuesday to an illness that he had been dealing with for quite sometime. His health had gotten better and we thought he would win the battle, but God called him Home, where I know he is not in any pain anymore. I ask that you all pray for my family, and ask God to give us the strength that we will need to make it through these times. His death has taken alot from me, and for those of you that didn't know I have been very ill for about 2 years now. I fight my illness everyday. But these last few days I just don't have the strength to deal with my illness.

I also would like to thank you all, because even during these hard times, when I needed a break from my hurt, I thougth to come to FFA and spend time with my family and friends here. Once again I ask that you all pray for me and my family, so that we have the strength, courage, and understanding to deal with our loss. Thank you all..............IN A MINUTE.......

By the way, my teamies know that I often said "in a minute......", instead of saying goodbye. That was a family tradition my brother started, and now everyone that we know and love have picked up that saying...........So as we say, never say goodbye............but "IN A MINUTE..........".

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!