Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• messed up ffas page View
      by SugarCookie2 on August 14, 2008 at 07:42:56 PDT

1, I put a persons nic in the search for players at the bottom of the ffas page, it comes back NO RESULTS. yet administration says the person is in the league when they check, i check again and took a screen shot it shows the same thing NO RESULTS but when i go to standings and check the top 200 names the person is there and has played 4 games. Makes me look like a liar when i wouldn't play with the person because my screen said they were not on the ladder.

2. play a singles game, win the game, only one opponent reported. the other said they reported but they reported to GOF Heaven Sent. Now why would they do that when they played SUGARCOOKIE2. I call administration they take win from heidi and give it to me.

When i go to check for the win it is now showing me with and uneven number, I call administration back to the table

• messed up ffas page View
        by SugarCookie2 on August 14, 2008 at 08:29:52 PDT

she said she gave me the win. I want to know if you play and win against rank 17 and you're 74 when administration gives you a win does that make your rank change with the person you have played and won? I don't think so. So when I get in the top twenty can I just not report and let administration do it so I can stay in the top 20 hehehehe. Resetting stats still not working worth a hoot. WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO CHANGE THE FFAS PAGE. And how can you email the person who failed to report?
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
Diamond members can use their LadderBux to gift a "trial" Gold membership to another user for a two-month period as long as the receiver of the Gold has never had a premium membership before.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!