Fun For All Singles
Message Forum

• A few tips to improve your game. View
      by CeeSharp on October 9, 2008 at 05:40:55 PDT

I could write a novel on Spades, but then I would have a very bored audience. These are the FEW tips I feel would benefit the majority of the "reg" players in FFAS and FFA:

Bags are not a strategy. They should only be considered as a penalty for failing to set the opponents. The best I've ever heard anyone speak of bags was (paraphrase), "It only takes one bag to set." Too often, a team will take very obvious steps to avoid bags such as throwing away bosses, cutting their partner's winners, and high-trumping in 4th seat---each of which are only a few of the cardinal sins of Spades. I have met some very hard-core followers of my theory on bags

• Ok then View
        by CeeSharp on October 9, 2008 at 05:44:10 PDT

IGL now has a stricter character limit...lol...I tried to post a lot more than that, but I suppose we will just all have to wait for that novel to be published....hehe.
    • A few tips to improve your game. View
        by CeeSharp on October 9, 2008 at 05:42:29 PDT

I could write a novel on Spades, but then I would have a very bored audience. These are the FEW tips I feel would benefit the majority of the "reg" players in FFAS and FFA:Bags are not a strategy. They should only be considered as a penalty for failing to set the opponents. The best I've ever heard anyone speak of bags was (paraphrase), "It only takes one bag to set." Too often, a team will take very obvious steps to avoid bags such as throwing away bosses, cutting their partner's winners, and high-trumping in 4th seat---each of which are only a few of the cardinal sins of Spades. I have met some very hard-core followers of my theory on bags

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
ROX__Barb (Head Admin)  
B_daFuzzz_  
HOTT__Cobra  
_jezz_jezz  
_TheColbs__  
AngelicBlueEyes1  
B__HeyJude  
NoTIME4  
lady__aggie  
Gof_Deb1  
KISS_SMILEY_  
ROX_Seawind_  
ROX__CandyHeart  
League Tips
When filling out forms, the "Path" is simply the word(s) after myleague.com in the URL.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!