FIREnICE
Message Forum

• Not gonna be around much View
      by Umpire491 on March 28, 2022 at 16:39:29 PDT

Well everyone I will be starting a new contract (still busing) up in the far North east corner of Alberta. It will be 2 weeks on and 1 week off with them flying me in and out after our initial entry and orientation this week. we have to drive our buses up there. Then at the end of Contract we drive them home. Staying in Camp the whole time. WON'T BE AROUND A LOT TO PLAY OR HOST.
    UMPIRE491
    • Not gonna be around much View
        by denslowdeed on August 27, 2022 at 06:12:32 PDT

Well everyone I will be starting a new contract (still busing) up in the far North east corner of Alberta. It will be 2 weeks on and 1 week off with them flying me in and out after our initial entry and orientation this week. we have to drive our buses up there. Then at the end of Contract we drive them home. Staying in Camp the whole time. WON'T BE AROUND A LOT TO PLAY OR HOST.UMPIRE491
      aw will miss ya umppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Tournament Time EDT
Nidink
Now playing at Nidink
League Admins
sugarplumpk (Head Admin)  
TBear485  
itsonlyjust  
pixidesign303  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!