Forever Friends
Message Forum

• Sat 830 tours View
      by redwheelbird on August 18, 2018 at 16:11:58 PDT

are non existent its the only i can play in the evening and used to plan my Sat around being here for the big tour so you wont see me much anymore

• Sat 830 tours View
        by mrspogoplyr21 on August 30, 2018 at 13:21:14 PDT

are non existent its the only i can play in the evening and used to plan my Sat around being here for the big tour so you wont see me much anymore

There is no way, we can please everyone with the date of the special tours. If we switch it back to Saturdays, people who can make it for Sunday will be pissed and vise versa. We are sorry that you cannot make it for the Sunday specials, we truly are. Let us get together, maybe we can make some awesome special tours for Saturdays at 830. They wont be the same ones that are hosted on Sunday but will be just as good. Give us some time to think this over and get the details down for them.

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
Mrspogoplyr21-HA (Head Admin)
Kimmiebrat7171 (Kim)  
HazelAngelEyesXO (STEPH)
Viper78boy (TOMMY)
League Tips
You can move LadderBux from one League to another if you are a Platinum or Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!