foreverspades
Message Forum

• A Few Words View
      by alltheloveinside on March 22, 2011 at 05:38:31 PDT

Dear Jan,
    Some may say what i'm about to say is crap, sucking up for a mug, etc. Those of you that know me or feel the same way as i, will understand.
    Jan, your More then Ellis Island to me, your Warm Welcoming arms have always been there for me(not an easy task :), A Mother, whose Unconditionale Love that keeps her Children Warm, Safe and Secure. You've Created a League that tells us ALL who you are ,Warm, Caring, Loving, Devoted, Family Oriented and so much more!! A Place to come Home to no matter where we go. I Love you Jan for all that you are and all you have become, Forevers Really is that Best place on the Net to come to. Other places Claim that their place is the place to play have fun a meet new friends, They are wrong, YOU, Jan, have made Forevers THE place to come to, to meet New Friends, Have Fun and Play games. In return i believe its what keeps us all Devoted to You and Forevers!! Its Your Love.
    Hats off to you doll.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
If your friends and family tell you to get some fresh air, you can always take a laptop outdoors.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla(Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!