NEW FRIENDS PINOCHLE
Message Forum

• Loss of Dinky View
      by ceegee on August 11, 2021 at 05:44:17 PDT

Eternally Rest in Peace Dinky! I know your gonna beat the pants off of them up there in beautiful Heaven! The greatest pino player of all times and you got the wins to prove it. We all are going to miss you so much! Love ya gf Cee
    • Loss of Dinky View
        by bobbyb on February 13, 2022 at 16:54:51 PST

FOR THOSE WHO REMEMBER ME ANDYRUGS,NICKPHONES,BONNIELIT,DINKY AND TAXY WE WERE ALL MAINSTAYS IN MR AND THEIR ALL GONE NOW,SOME GREAT MEMORIES.
    • Loss of Dinky View
        by pattyannd83 on December 17, 2021 at 13:18:37 PST

Eternally Rest in Peace Dinky! I know your gonna beat the pants off of them up there in beautiful Heaven! The greatest pino player of all times and you got the wins to prove it. We all are.

Wow i just saw this, i didn't know. Paula was a very special person and loved by all. When I first started in MR she sent me 10k and a premium membership. (I don't even remember what they called them there). I know you are at peace now so your in a much better place. God bless you always!

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
babycakes60 (Head Admin)  
kat20 (HEAD ADMIN SUPPORT)  
MariBerry (Birthday updater)  
Greenmachine1 (Afternoon lead)  
badnewsbear1024  
truecrazygirl  
Djforeman (Page Designer)  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!