Good Times Euchre
Message Forum

• Jlgcards,Jackie View
      by Bravada7 on June 13, 2020 at 18:59:23 PDT

I wanted to update you all on JLGCARDS, (Jackie). Her spirit is good, and she is very thankful for all those members who sent her a card. They make her day and she is very appreciative. Her sons are able to visit, and she enjoys the company. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
    Bravada7
    (Jackie)
    • Jlgcards,Jackie View
        by tahapo on June 22, 2020 at 15:54:20 PDT

I wanted to update you all on JLGCARDS, (Jackie). Her spirit is good, and she is very thankful for all those members who sent her a card. They make her day and she is very appreciative. Her sons are able to visit, and she enjoys the company. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!Bravada7(Jackie)

Jackie is there a mailing address for her to send a card? Tah

• Jlgcards,Jackie View
        by edumama4700 on June 16, 2020 at 14:00:40 PDT

I wanted to update you all on JLGCARDS, (Jackie). Her spirit is good, and she is very thankful for all those members who sent her a card. They make her day and she is very appreciative. Her sons are able to visit, and she enjoys the company. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!Bravada7(Jackie)
      I hadn't heard about Jackie, can you fill me in and send me her address please?
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
spadesalone_on8 (Head Admin)  
bitemebaby69 (Chomp Chomp)  
I_love_frogs_2000 (Froggie)  
olivia822 (Kiwi)  
PopNCntryMusic (Snap Crackle POP)  
IrishEyesofBlue (1 Sweet P)  
Maverick_2 (Horse Whisper)  
poohe (KC Cheer Squad)  
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!