Good Times Euchre
Message Forum

• spitfire_is_me View
      by Scorpion1111 on August 8, 2022 at 16:56:46 PDT

My name is Darrell, I have been married to Lisa, (spitfire_is_me) since 2003. Some people know me as Cowboy, some people don't know me at all, but I know alot of people know spitfire, and she has stage 4 cancer in her brain, and as much as I don't want to admit that her time with us here on earth is limited, she is not doing well, and we're barely able to get a cup of water down her per day. She is in hospice, but her daughter started a go fund me page on facebook to try and get a leg up on funeral expenses, as all we can afford living paycheck to paycheck is cremation. This is the link, and just wanted to give everyone an update because she was loved and loved very many of yas.
    • spitfire_is_me View
        by Jamesrcolon20 on October 3, 2022 at 08:16:04 PDT

hi Darrel Im Sorry For Ya Loss My Prayers Goes To you And The Family!!! Lisa (spitfireme) was an excellent play plus my partner when the 2v2 we played!!! im gonna miss her so much my farewell and coldolience to you and the family im loss for words!!!

• spitfire_is_me View
        by brock_high on September 19, 2022 at 20:01:24 PDT

Darrell, I am deeply saddened by your loss. Lisa was funny and a great card player. My sincere sympathy to her family and my condolences to you.
      brock_high
      • spitfire_is_me View
          by sunrow2002D on September 24, 2022 at 08:42:36 PDT

Darrell, I am deeply saddened by your loss. Lisa was funny and a great card player. My sincere sympathy to her family and my condolences to you.brock_high

• spitfire_is_me View
            by Scorpion1111 on October 1, 2022 at 05:56:28 PDT

Spitfire passed away, September 17th.

• spitfire_is_me View
        by Scorpion1111 on September 19, 2022 at 11:38:14 PDT

I regret to inform everyone that spitfire has passed away. My condolences for all the loved ones she left behind.
    • spitfire_is_me View
        by Scorpion1111 on August 8, 2022 at 16:58:03 PDT

My name is Darrell, I have been married to Lisa, (spitfire_is_me) since 2003. Some people know me as Cowboy, some people don't know me at all, but I know alot of people know spitfire, and she has stage 4 cancer in her brain, and as much as I don't want to admit that her time with us here on earth is limited, she is not doing well, and we're barely able to get a cup of water down her per day. She is in hospice, but her daughter started a go fund me page on facebook to try and get a leg up on funeral expenses, as all we can afford living paycheck to paycheck is cremation. This is the link, and just wanted to give everyone an update because she was loved and loved very many of yas.https://www.gofundme.com/f/lisa-lincolns-final-expenses?utm_source=facebook
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
spadesalone_on8 (Head Admin)  
bitemebaby69 (Chomp Chomp)  
I_love_frogs_2000 (Froggie)  
olivia822 (Kiwi)  
PopNCntryMusic (Snap Crackle POP)  
IrishEyesofBlue (1 Sweet P)  
Maverick_2 (Horse Whisper)  
poohe (KC Cheer Squad)  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!