Hardwood Mystics
Message Forum

• At least forum is sacrosanct View
      by cherrytreeguy on January 16, 2006 at 17:27:15 PST

Someone HAD to post on here it was getting dusty

• THANK GOD, dgf2014 n cckat05....... View
        by cckat05 on February 10, 2008 at 12:02:39 PST

HI EVERYONE, DON AKA AS (dgf2014) AND I,RONI, AKA cckat05, HAVE DISCUSSED THIS AT LENGTH, TO JUST BE HONEST AND FEEL BETTER AND NOT HAVE TO LIE FOR ANYONE, WE WENT BK TO OUR VERY FIRST ORIGINAL USENAMES, I HOPE EVERYONE EXCEPTS US BOTH BACK, NOW WE HAVE BEEN ONLINE GAMING IN HOYLE/SIERRA,, FLIPSIDE/UPROAR, 'N WHEN HARDWOOD OPENED IT'S DOORS, WE JOINED UP IN 1997, YES, I HAVE EXPERIENCE A GRT DEAL OF ANGUISH, I LOVE EUCHRE SO MUCH THAT I THOUGHT, "NO NOTHING IS WORTH LYING RE: USER NAME", IT IS JUST A GAME, I LOVE A CHALLENGE, MET MANY REALLY NICE PPL ON HERE, BUT NOW WE CHOOSE TO GAME ONLY IN POPSIE'S LEAGUE AND ONLY HER'S, SHE IS A WONDERFUL LADY AND A GRT FRIEND, WITH ALL OF UR BLESSINGS, PLS WELCOME US BK WITH OUR ORIGINAL USERNAMES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DON AND RONI, AND POPSIE, MY DEAR FRIEND, GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.. DON AND RONI dgf2014 'n cckat05 WOW !! FEELS GREAT...

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
popsie (Head Admin)  
Smilies677
bad_boy4u  
amy50  
Stargate13  
BTW  
MS_ACE_1  
perkylater  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!