Jungle Monkeys
Message Forum

• welcome back View
      by dolphin4sea on May 24, 2013 at 20:05:56 PDT

i like to thank all my monkey friend for the warm welcome back when i came into the room many where excited to see me and remember my name after a long 5 year from a bad car accident that left me almost paralize from the neck down had surgery to remove 3 bones from my spnial cord replace with a cage and metal plate help me to be able to move my neck again but have great pain down my arms and down my back so it is great to be back as a league player hope this will help to get my mind of what i suffer from thanks all for the great welcome back love and miss ya all
    • welcome back View
        by emeraldharley on July 3, 2013 at 16:22:50 PDT

i like to thank all my monkey friend for the warm welcome back when i came into the room many where excited to see me and remember my name after a long 5 year from a bad car accident that left me almost paralize from the neck down had surgery to remove 3 bones from my spnial cord replace with a cage and metal plate help me to be able to move my neck again but have great pain down my arms and down my back so it is great to be back as a league player hope this will help to get my mind of what i suffer from thanks all for the great welcome back love and miss ya all

Sorry I missed your welcome back dolphin, don't know if you remember me. So Sorry for your accident, but understand whole heartedly after having been in accident on Harley 12 years ago and was in similar situation back then. You can recover from it as I have. No longer in a wheelchair and have full use of my legs again! Have faith! Huggssss, and welcome back! Em

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
signal20gator (Head Admin)
daybreak1237  
Theresacurtis11  
dragonplayer422  
Lcperkgirl  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!